Smoke Ventilation systems must adhere to current regulation BS7346: Part 1, 1990, BS9999:2008 BS5588 and (RRO) The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005. Each site requires 6 Monthly service schedule carried out by trained engineers to keep all elements of smoke vents in good working order.
All servicing and smoke vent maintenance contracts conform to the following regulations:
View Our Smoke Vent Servicing Schedule
6 monthly programmed preventative maintenance visits for smoke ventilation systems.
- Complete system activation to check all correct operations of smoke ventilation systems
- Replace all broken Switches and Break glasses*
- Test batteries and re-charging and change if required*
- Clean, Lubricate, and tighten all actuators, dampers and Louvers
- Test operation of all Roof Ventilators
- Test all Smoke Curtains
- Test all Control Panels and any AuX Panels
- Test all remote sensors (Including Climate controls)
- Any repairs to smoke vents can be carried out during service, up to an agreed value
- * Up to an Agreed value (This helps reduce additional visits and additional costs)
- Check all power supplies